Circulon Style Hard-Anodised Aluminium Non-Stick Frying Pan
The Circulon Style frying pan is made of lightweight but tough hard-anodised aluminium with Circulon's TOTAL® non-stick coating. The inside of the pan has high-low circular grooves which, together with the non-stick coating, provide excellent food release. Little or no oil is required, for healthier cooking.
The frying pan's edge-to-edge induction-suitable base offers even heat distribution and no hot spots, while the riveted handle is strong, secure and comfortable to hold.
- TOTAL® non-stick coating
- Even heat distribution
- Handles riveted for strength
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260°C
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction
- Lifetime guarantee
- 25cm - H9 x W25.5 x D45.1cm, Capacity: 2.1L, Weight: 700g
- 28cm - H9.5 x W28 x D47.6cm, Capacity: 2.5L, Weight: 800g
Metal pan handles heat up when cooking so be careful when lifting pans and touching handles. Please use an oven glove, mitt or pot holder when handling hot pans.