Easy Quiche & Tart Glass Dish 27cm
This quiche & tart dish made of high quality borosilicate glass offers even more comfort in the preparation of savory classic cakes or tart. The pan gives your pastry the characteristic wavy rim look. Thanks to the non-stick coating, greasing and soaking is no longer necessary.
These dishes can be used in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer and as serving dishes at the table. The tough, borosilicate glass has a non-stick coating so it performs brilliantly with little or no fat and it’s easy to clean. You can leave leftovers in the dish, store it in the fridge (with a silicone, foil or film lid) then reheat in the same dish.
- High quality, tough, borosilicate glass.
- Durable non-stick surface for low-fat cooking and easy cleaning.
- Versatile as it can be used in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer and at the table.
- Resistant to thermal shock – (extreme changes of temperature).
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Developed and manufactured in Europe.
- Hand wash and dry the dish before first use.
- Clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Use silicone or wooden utensils.
- Use the dish in the oven or microwave.
- Use oven gloves when removing the dish from the oven or microwave.
- Although resistant to thermal shock it is better to get the dish to room temperature before placing in the oven as this would mean less energy is required for heating the food.
- Do not place the dish on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
- Do not place the dish on direct heat, such as the hob.