The Henry Hoover
The Henry Hoover has become the cornerstone of commercial vacuum cleaning, if you are a contract cleaner or have worked in any public building you have no doubt used an at some point and found it easy to work with and effective.
This commercial version of Henry is ideal for use in almost all environments where daily “normal” vacuuming is to take place that includes Schools, Hospitals, factories, offices and even in the Home.
How is this different from the normal Henry?
There are a few key differences between the normal Henry vacuum cleaner and the commercial version these are as follows;
- The commercial version has a longer power cable at 12.5 metres long, where a standard Henry only has a 10 metre power cable.
- A stronger drum design intended for commercial applications. A bumper ring around the front wheels provides protection for Henry should he bump into anything.
- Larger front wheels, this improves stability and mobility over uneven surfaces.
- Rewind commercial tub vac
- 9 ltr dry capacity vacuum
- 300mm Combination Floor Nozzle
- 2 x Aluminium Extension Tubes
- 240mm Crevice Tool
- 60mm Multi Angle Brush
- Aluminium Tube Bend with Volume Control
- 1.9m Nuflex Threaded Hose