3.6L Easy Glass Ovenware Dish
Versatile rectangular dishes that are great for bakes, gratins and roasts.
These dishes can be used in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer and as serving dishes at the table. Use for a wide variety of cooking, such as roasting meat or vegetables, making lasagnes, Yorkshire puddings or brownies. The tough, borosilicate glass has a non-stick coating so it performs brilliantly with little or no fat and it’s easy to clean.
The versatiliy brings many advantages including saving on washing up! You can cook ahead, say a lasagne, store in the fridge or freezer then reheat another day and take it to the table – all in the same dish. You can leave leftovers in the dish, store it in the fridge (with a silicone, foil or film lid) then reheat in the same dish.
- Hand wash and dry the dish before first use.
- Clean by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Use silicone or wooden utensils.
- Use the dish in the oven or microwave.
- Use oven gloves when removing the dish from the oven or microwave.
- Although resistant to thermal shock it is better to get the dish to room temperature before placing in the oven as this would mean less energy is required for heating the food.
- Do not place the dish on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
- Do not place the dish on direct heat, such as the hob.